Christina Hendricks Breasts Are Real!

The Truth Has Been Told!

Christina Hendricks Breasts Are Real!!

For all those who ever doubted, the answer came directly from the owner of the beauties breasts ever!

"They're so obviously real!" - said Christina Hendricks, now all of us can adore them even more and I would add, without regret!




"It's so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake," said Christina, "They're so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."  

Christina confessed that having so huge breasts is not easy to "care" through life.

"If there's anything to be learned from me it's that I'm learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it's sometimes been inconvenient," she explained. "Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I've learned to love it," so do we, you have all our support!

Christina also talked about love, marriage and babies. She said that her husband Geoffrey Arend  is "just the best husband ever" – and reveals they were friends first, when she suddenly realized she was in love. "I think my brain just had to catch up with my heart," she says.

"I probably need to think about kids soon because I'm getting older, but I'm not letting that determine any decisions," she says. "I'm on this wonderful show with all these opportunities, so it seems crazy to jump out of it. I want to really experience the career for a while, and then I'll see what happens."